Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Circuit

A holiday and a good excuse to visit the new mall redeveloped by Ayala Land and where the Sta. Ana Race Track used to be--Circuit Mall Makati.

Was originally intending to bring my scooter with me and my trusty Instax.  But since it rained, it will just be selfie images, instead, with Marysan.  Since Kuya will be using the driver, we were just dropped off at the mall.



There are only a few shops open, seven to be exact.


We also had our lunch at Palm Corned Beef Corner.


According to the server, the mall will truly be opened by December this year.  The restaurant where we ate is on soft opening.

To go back home, took a GrabTaxi (GrabCar, actually).

Just dropped my things and plan to go to Glorietta.  My niece wanted to join.  In time, too, as my Kuya has arrived.  We will be dropped off at Glorietta.

Since my niece has not yet taken her lunch, ate at Pancake House.  The First Lady of Malaysia is at Glorietta that time.  Was curious how they tried to "secure" her.  Then, we went to Toby's Sports where I bought the back support (to remove the item in my list).  My niece wanted two 4 pounds dumbbells so included it in my purchases.

Just wanted to meet my daily step goal, so walked our way to Greenbelt to check the Apple Watch.  I have no intention of buying.. just curious.  Was able to buy a gift for my inaanak--to tick-off from my list.  It was actually my niece who was able to buy items for her Christmas gifts.


Then we walked our way back to Glorietta.  Had dessert at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, bought printer ink/s at CompLink and dinner at Italianni's before proceeding home.  We asked the driver to pick us up as it is hard to take a ride with the APEC 2015.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home