Saturday, October 31, 2015

American Ultra Sicario

Movie marathon.

Since early for the opening of the cinema counter to buy tickets, decided to claim my free meal from BPI Amore at Italianni's.  To enjoy my meal without thinking that I may not be able to purchase the tickets based on the screening time I intend to watch, bought tickets online via mPass.

After my early lunch, loaded up my mPass.

My first movie is Sicario.  An FBI agent Kate Macer volunteers to join the task force dealing drug-related violence on the border between the U.S. and Mexico.  Although the Kate is the main character, she is just an observer of what was going on.  Torn between what is right and what is wrong... what is right, anyway, given the circumstances.  Like.


In between my movies, received an SMS regarding the rubber shoes on sale that I have reserved.  So went to MBT for it.

My next movie is American Ultra.  A sleeper agent was marked for termination.  Activated, his long-hidden skills emerged to survive.  Romance, comedy, violence in a package.  Was wondering where I saw the lead actor (because of his acting).  Then, I remembered it is the movie Zombieland.  The female lead is from Twilight.


Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bistro Ravioli.  Then, bought my birthday gift for my inaanak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home