Thursday, February 25, 2016

Gods Of Egypt

A holiday.  Already made a reservation at KARADA.  Since I have a coupon, I have a free 20 minute body treatment.  So, I would only be paying for my 45 minute AP (with a discount since it is a weekday).  Great!

After my treatment, bought a discounted movie ticket for Gods of Egypt and had lunch at Bistro Ravioli where I tried their chicken alfredo this time.  Since I still have time, just strolled around the mall ticking-off some small items in my list.


Back to my  movie. a mortal man team up with a fallen god to fight the oppressive god who stole the crown of Egypt from him.  The mortal also made a deal with the fallen god to bring his love back alive.  For gods, they should have human traits like greed, selfishness, etc.  There's humor.  Like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home