Saturday, February 20, 2016

Zootopia

Scheduled to go to my endocrinologist.  So, went to Makati Medical Center.  Picked-up first the result of my lab tests before proceeding to my doctor's clinic.  Good thing, no diabetes.  Hehehe!  But have high cholesterol.  Was given Lipitor 10mg to be taken before sleeping.

Then, walked my way to Ayala Center.  Since it is my movie weekend, bought discounted movie ticket for Zootopia.  Had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices, dessert of Chocolate Devotion at Cold Stone Creamery, bought a birthday gift at The Landmark.

Back to my movie.  A city of anthropomorphic animals have a rookie bunny cop and a fugitive con artist fox has to work together to uncover a conspiracy.  The movie is about prejudice, stereotype, friendship, determination all rolled into one.  Like!


After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bistro Ravioli.  Bought some groceries before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home