Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Bad Genius

My third anti-rabies shot.  Went to MyHealth for this.

Then, was dropped-off at Greenbelt 1.  Received an SMS that Sun Cellular now offers LTE, and SIM swap for LTE would be free.  Was thinking that I would be able to swap my broadband SIM.  Nah!  The LTE SIM is only for the regular SIM (call, text).  They have no plans of upgrading their broadband SIM to LTE because they are pushing for the Smart LTE broadband (which has no unlimited data plan).  Since I was already there, still have my regular SIM swapped for LTE-capable SIM.

Walked my way to Glorietta.  Plan to watch Bad Genius.  It got good reviews.  Bought the ticket, loaded-up my mPass, Mongolian lunch at Food Choices, and dessert at Baskin Robbins.  Note to self: Buy a fresh pack ice cream before going home to avail of the 31% discount.

Since I still have time, went to Glorietta 5 to check the sale items at Pacsafe Flagship Store.  Bought a pocketable parka at Uniqlo.

Back to my movie.


Lyn, a genius high school student earns money by cheating tests.  Then, it goes to international level. Unique heist movie.

Bought the fresh pack ice cream at 31% discount, passed by Pet Express, before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home