Monday, October 30, 2017

Medical Test

D-day for ruling out the big C (cancer).  Took a leave for I already set an appointment for the test.

As soon as I arrived, have me listed for my doctor; then, proceeded for the ultrasound.  My schedule is 11AM but was there around 9AM.

The result is good.  (God is good!)

What was being monitored is the thickness of my endometrium:  The endometrium has a thickness of 0.4cm, is hyperechoic, with intact subendometrial halo.

(The apple cider vinegar must have worked!)

Thick endometrium might indicate cancer.

Had lunch at Tokyo Tokyo, loaded up LoadXtreme at nearby bank, and proceeded to my doctor's clinic.  Will have another medical test around January 2018.

Walked my way to Ayala Center, went to the chapel inside The Landmark, bought some items before proceeding home.



Friday, October 27, 2017

Decided to take my anti-rabies shots at MyHealth.

Originally, was thinking of buying the medicine and go to Maxicare to have the doctor there inject it for me.  But given the hassle, decided to go to MyHealth instead.  Besides, MyHealth is open even on holidays, October 31, which is for my third shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home