Sunday, November 12, 2017

Refresher

Don't know how to drive using automatic transmission.  And I wanted to drive the new car I am planning to buy.  No intention of learning using the new car.  Thus, decided to take a refresher course.

Will take lessons from the driving school I learned how to drive.

Before, I studied at A1; but, I am not satisfied with what I learned.  So, took a course at Socialites.  And I am satisfied.  I learned the three types of hanging and I decided where I am comfortable.  Was taught three types of parking.  They also offer actual classroom lecture.  Thus, for a refresher course (but using automatic transmission), will take it at Socialites.

After breakfast, took a tricycle to Cartimar Shopping Center to enroll at Socialites.  First lesson will be two weeks from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home