Saturday, November 11, 2017

"Angel"

Decided to get a new car (before this Administration implements the excise tax).  My Honda Civic is already 13 years old.  Was thinking of taking the Honda HR-V but my preferred color (red) is not available.  It is either Lunar Silver or Morpho Blue.

So, went to Honda Makati to see these colors.  Decided to take the Lunar Silver.

Then, stopped by the small store where I bought the Madonna and Child Christmas decor--will have the lights replaced.

My brisk walk from Rufino to The Landmark is 9:33 min/km pace walk.  Bought Christmas gift, gave it embroidered at Made for U (picking-up the other items I already have embroidered), went back to The Landmark to leave the items in the package counter and also have lunch at its food court.  For dessert, went to Baskin Robbins.  There is something wrong with the air-conditioner of Glorietta.

I wanted to buy a rosary specifically for the car.  Able to buy one at Guadalupe.  Was hoping to have it blessed after the anticipated Mass.

Just window-shopped--no plans of watching a movie.

Attended the anticipated Mass--told no one I wanted to have my new rosary blessed.  After the Mass, was not sure whether to approach the priest or leave.  Then, one of those who assist in the Mass approached me and asked "Hindi ba magpapa-bless ka kay Father?  Punta ka na dun."  (Translation:  Don't you have something to be blessed by the priest?  Go approach him.)  How did she know?  So, my new rosary was blessed by Fr. Ike.

Had my dinner at Phobac, bought walnuts at Rustan's, groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home