Saturday, November 18, 2017

Justice League

Walked my way to Ayala Center.  Did not time myself as I don't want to be sweating and tired.  Already purchased a movie ticket using my mPass via GMovies mobile application.

Thus, as soon as arrived, had my movie ticket printed, ate lunch at Wendy's, made reservation at KARADA for my treatment tomorrow.

Back to my movie.


With the death of Superman, Batman, with the help of a new found ally, Wonder Woman, must recruit a team of metahumans to stand against a new threat.  The team would be forming the Justice League--Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash.  The movie incorporated humor, with Flash at the forefront for this.  Although the other characters also did their share.

After the movie, went to Mail Station to slow mail before proceeding to Glorietta 5 for the anticipated Mass.  We had dinner at Gerry's Grill, bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home