Saturday, November 04, 2017

The Ghost Bride

Went to Honda Makati.  Was thinking of replacing my Honda Civic that has been with me for 13 years.  Will have to consider where I can save on my purchase--from my company or through in-house financing of Honda.

Then, was dropped off at Glorietta.  Was thinking of watching a movie.  But have to put on hold if I would be able to get a resource from the office, specifically, a DBA.  If yes, would have to go to the office.  Sent an SMS for the request.  While waiting for the reply, had a Mongolian lunch at Food Choices.  Got the reply after I finished my lunch--no available resource.  Yes!  Now will watch that movie.

Bought a discounted movie for The Ghost Bride.  Then, had dessert at Baskin Robbins.  Bought a case at Daiso Japan, eyeglass cases (on sale) at a'postrophe for my stock.


Mayen, after being heartbroken and her family in a financial quandary, agreed to be a ghost bride when offered by a Chinese matchmaker.  Unknown to her, being a ghost bride is not simply offering prayers to a man who died a bachelor, which the matchmaker makes her to believe, because her groom is a ghost who collects spirits.  Not scary but at least it has a story.

Attended the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Luk Yuen, bought groceries at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home