Sunday, June 30, 2019

Magic Carry Oke+

Edgar the driver picked me up around 10AM.  We would be praying the rosary in the morning (so I can rest in the afternoon).

Played again (religious) music with my JBL Link 10 and Spotify.  Learned that Mass was already held last night after I left.  It was from Vangie's classmates.  Good.

While waiting, my aunt, cousins and cousin-in-law arrived.  It was supposed to be a short visit to pray the rosary.  Instead, we spent time chatting.  After the rosary, we left.

Proceeded to Pet Express at SM Mall of Asia hoping to buy the favourite dog treat of Tsubasa and Theo--Pack and Pride.  Not available.  But bought three cans of dog food for Tsubasa.  Also had lunch there at Hawker Chan (my first time here).  Still playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

On the way to the parking lot, we entered SM Hypermarket (to enjoy the air conditioner).  That's when I saw a microphone karaoke.  I bought the Magic Carry Oke+!

Stopped at StorageMart to have some of my items put on storage.  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home