Saturday, July 20, 2019

Diamond Stud Earrings

Every Saturday, I usually fill-up my car/s with gasoline at Petron because it is PhP2.00 off per liter.

Then, went to Catipon Dental Clinic to have my teeth checked and cleaned (prophylaxis).

After, walked my way to Ayala Center.

Was thinking of treating myself with a diamond stud earrings.  Lost mine because of the fire (although, I know that my pearls were stolen because of the fire).  So, went to Ocampo's Jewelry Shop.  Was able to buy one on sale.  Nice!

Window-shopped until I was picked-up to go to Makati Medical Center to have my laboratory test.  I asked Edgar the driver to wait for me so that as soon I am finished, he can drop me off at The Landmark so I can attend the anticipated Mass.

There were lots of patients and it took sometime.  And the result if good.  Thank You!!!

Just in the nick of time, I am able to attend the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother Hope Chapel.

Had dinner at Phobac, bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home