Saturday, July 06, 2019

JBL Clip 3

Walked my way to Glorietta via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway, stopping by Tito Pak's for lunch.

Will not be watching a movie but instead buy the following:

a)  Gift for Ate Mila.  She's the senior citizen lady who will be celebrating her 80th birthday tomorrow.  It would be at Buffet 101.  Do not have the heart to decline because every time I hear those she invited decline, you can see her face go sad.  Bought a scarf from Anna Pashmina Shawls.

b)  JBL Clip 3.  Wanted a speakerphone.  JBL Clips 3 is supposed to have 10 hours battery life.  My current JBL Clip+ can carry only a couple of hours and I wanted to replace it.  I already promised to "give" the JBL Clip+.  It (JBL Clip 3) is no longer available in the JBL Pop-Up Store (which is on sale).  The Landmark and Rustan's have it at its original price.  When I went to SM Makati, it is on sale.  Bought it.

Of course, have my milk tea fix from Serenitea.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, dinner at Pancake House, bought groceries at The Landmark supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home