Friday, December 27, 2019

3Pol Trobol Tax

I usually take a leave on the last working day of the year.  This is for me to be able to pay the real property tax of my condo.

I was late in waking up.  Thus, when I reached Makati City Hall, there were already a lot of people. Note to self:  Wake up early to avoid the hassle.

Then, passed by the office to leave my gift for one of my staff.  It would be her last day today.

After, went to Bank of the Philippine Islands' preferred banking.  Took the kit and made an investment.

Was the dropped-off at The Landmark where I had my lunch at its food center.  Got food-to-go for Edgar the driver as he is having a hard time to find a parking slot.

Paid the water bill of Dolores at The Landmark's Bayad Center.

Bought discounted movie ticket for "3Pol Trobol: Huli Ka Balbon" starring Coco Martin, Jennylyn Mercade and Ai-Ai de las Alas.  Bought milk tea at Serenitea before going inside the cinema.


Because of the incident infront of his school, Pol was offered a job after he graduates from the Police Academy. The Secretary came across a ledger that would prove the involvement of corrupt officials on the arms syndicate.  This also caused for him to be ambushed and die.  Pol has to protect the Secretary's daughter and give the ledger to the President.  As usual, most of the actors in the movie are the actors in "Ang Probinsyano" TV series.

Passed by Pet Express, SM Hypermart, Cash & Carry and National Bookstore before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home