Saturday, December 21, 2019

Star Wars

For this week, making excuses to go to the mall after office.  Last minute purchases for Christmas.  Hopefully, by today, all items on my list has been ticked-off.

First stop is at Petron to fill up the tank of my Avanza--to enjoy the weekend promo of PhP2.00 off per liter.

Went to our property in Pasay where I gave my gift to Sintaro and the guard.

Then, was dropped-off at Glorietta.

Did not know that Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker is already being shown.  Of course, bought discounted movie ticket.

So, lunch at Wendy's before my movie.  Bought carrot cake at Sans Rival as gift to Ate Mila from the anticipated Mass.  Bought gifts for Aria and Alana at Toytown.  Left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter.  Milk tea fix at Serenitea.


Episode IX is the final battle between the First Order and the Resistance.  It is also push the Jedi-Sith conflict to its conclusion.  Questions like who is Rey?  Who are her "nobody" parents?  Will Kylo Ren/ Ben revert to being good, like Darth Vader?  Like.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, supper at Food Choices, bought Belen water globe at Rustan's on sale, bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket, and filled-up the tank of my HR-V at Petron before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home