Saturday, December 07, 2019

Jumanji Maintenance

Already made an appointment.  Edgar, the driver, already brought my Honda HR-V to Honda Makati even before it's 9:30AM appointment.  My service advisor would already know what to do since he would be seeing the car there.

Around 9AM, Edgar is back to pick me up (after bringing my niece to Araneta).  But first, stopped at the Administration office. Gave my gifts which will be used as raffle prices for the Christmas party of the staff, guards and janitor on December 13.  Gave three (3) TV Plus Go with USB micro to USB-C converter in case the one who wins the item already uses USB-C for his/ her mobile phone.

When I reached Honda Makati, all the paper works have been completed, I just have to pay for it so that Edgar will be able to pick-up the car without hassle.  Gave my simple Christmas gift to my service advisor.

I then was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Would be watching a movie and, at least, tick-off some items in my Christmas list.  I had lunch at The Landmark food center, bought discounted movie ticket for Jumanji: The Next Level, milk tea at Seneritea, looked for eyeglass case to replace my defective one (was able to find one at a'postrophe), checked Gaea if the bracelet I have restranded is already available (it is).

For my Christmas list, went to Stradivarius where I bought a gift for Nica.  Onto Bench for gifts for Nico and Nica.  In Uniqlo, bought a gift for Nico.  That's two names off my list.  Checked Kamiseta and Bayo looking for gifts for "angels".


Back to my movie.  The team is back in Jumanji, with additional characters and additional challenges.  When they thought they would just be doing the adventures they did previously, they were dead wrong.  What I loved in the "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle" is still here.  The actors of the video game characters acting as if the character of the teenagers.  Luv it! 👍

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, we had dinner at Luk Yuen, bought groceries at The Landmark supermarket, availed my BPI promo at Jollibee, before proceeding home.


Friday, December 6, 2019

The November and December birthday celebrants treated us for lunch at Buffet 101 in Glorietta.  Since I am already there, decided to buy the TV Go Plus I am planning to give as (raffle) gifts to our condominium staff, guards and janitors, and Christmas gift to my "angels".


Thursday, December 5, 2019

As I was going to our other building, saw a red liquid on the street by the gutter, blocked by a police tape.  I thought it was just catsup.  Learned that it was blood.

It was from an officemate who had a heart attack, fell down and hit his head.  Learned he was able to reach the emergency room, still breathing by his eyes were already dilated.  He succumbed.

A few minutes before the incident, he posted in his facebook account that his Christmas wish is for his family to be happy, healthy.  Sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home