Saturday, December 14, 2019

Ceramic Black

I had my Honda HR-V maintained (rustproof, ceramic, etc.) at Ziebart last Wednesday.  Will go to pay for the service.  Learned that it is already available for pick-up.  Paid for the services.  Edgar will pick the car up after dropping me off.

Walked my way to Ayala Center via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Time to tick-off items from my Christmas list.  Will watch a movie, too.

Bought a discounted movie ticket for Black Christmas.  Had lunch at Wendy's before my movie.

Since I still have time, will buy Christmas gifts.

First is at National Bookstore where I bought the year 2020 copy of Didache for me, Christmas cards (money enclosure is not available) and Christmas gift tag (wanted the message "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy holidays" nor "Season's greetings".)

Next is at Kamiseta where I was able to buy gifts for my "angels".  Also at Bench where I was able to buy a gift for Edgar the driver.

Left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter for me to be comfortable while I watch my movie.


"Black Christmas" is about a group of sorority sisters who become targeted by an unknown stalker.  Hohum....

Then, went to Gaea to pick-up the Lucky 16 bracelet I bought and had restranded.  Stopped at Food Choices to wear my new bracelet.  Hehehe!

Went back to The Landmark to buy more Christmas gifts, Christmas gift tags, and Christmas bag (the easier for me to "wrap" my gifts).  Left my additional purchases at the store's package counter.

Attended the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Food Choices (where my niece dropped by), bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.

Passed-by Makati Cinema Square to buy at 5D Dimension Crystal, claimed my Jollibee items using the BPI vouchers I earned.  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home