Wednesday, December 25, 2019

CHRISTmas! (And My Version Of Boxing Day)

Already bought the tickets online for the movies included in the Metro Manila Film Festival we would be watching.  It has now become a tradition to treat my “angels” with movies and lunch/ dinner in good restaurants.  One of my nieces would be joining us.

Our first movie will be shown at 10AM.  Thus by 9AM, we would be leaving the condo for Glorietta 4 Cinemas.  Edgar brought my pomeranian dog Tsubasa to his house around 6AM.  He will pick us up by 9AM.


Miracle In Cell No. 7 is a Filipino adaption of the Korean film with the same title.  Just wondered why this was allowed...  Anyway, half-way through the movie, already shedding tears.  Just watching the movie trailer makes you cry, too.  Without the capable talents of the supporting actors, I think this movie will not fly.

We walked our way to Greenbelt where we had our lunch at Gerry’s Grill.  This is for us to be near the cinema where we would be watching our second movie.  My niece gave me Serenitea gift certificates as gift.  So, went to Serenitea to buy the brown sugar frost with Holly’s milk as our dessert.  Hehehe!


Our second movie is the only horror genre among the entries.  Sunod (translation:  follow, next).  Was wondering why the movie was titled as such.  Maybe because the lead allowed the ghost to follow her?  Or the lead would be the next to be ****** (spoiler).  Anyway, did not scare me.  As I always mentioned, the only horror movie (so far) which scared me is “The Exorcism of Emily Rose”—and it is based on a true story.

Stopped at Krispy Kreme where I bought boxes of donuts for Manong and Norly which they give as pasalubong when they get home.  Also bought a box for Edgar as a thank you and a box for us.

Our dinner is at Bulgogi Brothers.  My niece took charge of ordering the food as she would know the best Korean food.

While waiting for Edgar to pick us up, my niece treated us at Starbucks.

(Happy)

Happy CHRISTmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home