Sunday, January 26, 2020

Novel Coronavirus

Hair pampering day.

Today, my niece’s dog Theo will be neutered.  They say if the dog is neutered, he/ she will be more docile.  Yesterday, Theo’s hair was already cut in preparation for today.

Already left (with my face mask on) before my niece and her dog left as my appointment is 10AM.  I am already late.  Took a taxi where I gave the driver a packet of face masks.

After having my hair done, went to The Landmark Food Center for my late lunch.  Used the (last) coupon I earned for using my BPI credit card.  I though, it would just be a choice of one piece chicken meal or hotdog sandwich like my other coupons.  Surprise!  It is a choice of two piece chicken meal or chicken and spaghetti meal.  There is already a peach mango pie.  Yes!

Was planning to buy big bottle of alcohol with spray (instructed my “angels” to spray the door knob or any item delivered to us), small bottle of alcohol with spray and face masks.

Was able to buy the big bottle of alcohol with spray at The Landmark Supermarket.  Bought three. Went to Mercury Drug to buy face masks.  It is no longer available.  Went to Rustans Supermarket to look for small bottle of alcohol with spray—none.  Proceeded to SM Makati for the two remaining items.  Went to Watsons and SM Makati Supermarket.  Both items not available.

Then, a light bulb!  Will buy a small bottle spray and fill it with alcohol instead.  Went to beabi for this.  I wanted to have a small bottle of alcohol with me anytime with the threat of coronavirus.  Then, had brown sugar milk tea at Tiger Sugar.

Stopped at Food Choices to sit and call Shakey’s to have food delivered at home.

Last attempt for the face mask, went back to The Landmark to check if it is available in Mercury Drug there.  Nope.  Not available.

Noticed that there are more people wearing face masks.  There are Filipinos also wearing them.  Still, there are more Chinese wearing one.

Took a taxi home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home