Saturday, March 28, 2020

Groceries While Under Community Quarantine

Was thinking of doing my groceries at The Landmark but learned that only residents are allowed.  Also you should have a quarantine pass or Barangay clearance.  So, it will be back at SM Hypermarket since Edgar, the driver, is not a resident of our city.

Got the quarantine pass from our condominium's guard, which I will have to return later.  It seems the Barangay gave only a number of quarantine passes.  Which is pretty smart of them.  Imagine if giving one quarantine pass to all the residents of the condominium, that will be a lot of people that can be out at the same time.

Advised Edgar that I am on my way to SM Hypermarket.  Walked.  When I reached there, there was already a long queue.  The end of the queue reached the other street.  It's OK as everyone is observing social distancing.  When the store opened, we queued at the parking lot (much better than being under the heat of the sun).

Edgar informed me that the soldier at the Cementina Bridge (which separates the two cities) told him that starting Monday, no one can cross cities except if you have an IATF ID.


Was there around 8AM, finished my grocery around 2:30PM.

Went to Petron to gas-up my Avanza which is PhP2.00 off per liter on weekends.  Passed by BPI at Cash and Carry hoping that it is open.  It is not.  We then proceeded home.

Listened to the anticipated Mass online.

#COVID-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home