Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Quarantined Birthday

It is my niece's birthday.   My other niece ordered a small cake yesterday and was delivered same day.  It is supposed to be a surprise; but  given the circumstances, the birthday celebrant already knows she has a birthday cake.  Hehehe!

So 12 midnight last night, my niece and I sang a birthday song with only a candle as we went out the bedroom.  Why?  Because the birthday celebrant is in the living room area and we cannot get the cake from the refrigerator without alerting her of our "surprise".  She was actually laughing because she has to blow the candle without the cake.  ðŸ˜„

Today, I ordered at Amber's for her small celebration.  Had it delivered around 3PM.  We have the original pancit malabon, pork barbecue and lumpiang Shanghai.  Their pichi-pichi is not available.

#COVID-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home