Saturday, October 03, 2020

Teleconsultation with my Endocrinologist

 Already set an appointment with my doctor.  I am scheduled for 6:30AM today.  Frankly, I prefer the teleconsultation than waiting for my turn at the doctor's clinic.  For one, feel safer to wait at home for my turn to call what with the #COVID19 pandemic.  Secondly, it does not feel like you're waiting since you can do lots of things at home until they advise you to call.

Unfortunately, my doctor advised me that she wanted to see me for my next consultation in six months.  That means, I have to go to her clinic.  Hayyy...

She increased the dosage for my thyroid (Euthyrox) to 50mcg from 25mcg.  Still take my 10mg Avamax and 1000 IU Vitamin D3.  The last one, I take 2000 IU.  Shhh....

Since there's no cable in my condo, we make do at watching shows available in the internet:  YouTube, Netflix, Viu, etc.  And here are health tips which I observe and will observe (as I just watched it recently):

Health lies in healthy circadian habits (by TEDx Talks)

https://youtu.be/erBJuxVR7IE


Go for a walk after you eat (by CNN)

https://youtu.be/IKWht-cZw7o


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home