Saturday, October 19, 2024

Anticipated Mass, Candles And Dog Food

I often attend the anticipated Mass at Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.  I skipped last week because my niece used Edgar, the driver, to attend an event.  Anyway, I attended a rosary procession last Sunday followed by the Mass.

Since the prayer leader is late, was able to finish my two devotions, that is, the Chaplet of the Precious Blood, and the (15) Prayers of St. Bridget.  The latter is a one (1) year devotion which I started December 1 of 2023.

When the prayer leader arrived, we skipped the Divine Mercy Chaplet and proceeded to pray the Rosary.

The presider is Fr. Jerome.  The message of the Gospel is about humility.  The world aims for upward mobility while Jesus is for downward mobility.  Humility is not the depreciation of oneself; but, the appreciation for others.

After, I went to The Landmark to buy candles which I will bring to the cemetery when I visit my dearly departed on November 1 where we celebrate All Saints Day.  Will have them blessed.

Bought food-to-go at Fat Fook Kitchen where I bought fried chicken chop, and black pepper beef.  Paid for my order and will pick it up later.

Went to Rustan's The Marketplace where I bought nut snacks.  Picked-up my to-go order at Fat Fook Kitchen.  Then, proceeded to Pet Express to buy Royal Canine's Urinary S/O for Theo.

Passed by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to buy Pure Double Chocolate coffee-free ice blended before proceeding home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home