Wednesday, October 09, 2024

My Birthday

 As soon as I woke up, attended the 6AM online Mass at the Our Lady of Sorrows Parish (should have awaken much earlier).  It is a thanksgiving birthday Mass.


I would be attending the 12:15AM Mass at the Sto. Niño de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.  When I arrived, the rosary (before the Mass) is already at the "Hail Holy Queen".  Too bad.

Previously, I confessed and attended the Mass on my birthday. But since I observe the Saturday devotion, I confess monthly.  Daily rosary and the Saturday devotion gives miracles to one's life.

Greenbelt Chapel

Would be having a late lunch after the Mass before proceeding home.  Was thinking of the Malaysian restaurant at Glorietta.

Greenbelt

Greenbelt Walkway

Passed through the The Landmark on my way to Mamak Kopitiam at the Food Center of Glorietta 4.  A short detour at BPI on the way.

The Landmark

Glorietta

Mamak Kopitiam

Decided to go to Pet Express to buy the Royal Canin Canine Urinary SO for Theo.  Will see if he would like it.

SM Makati

Pet Express

Wanted to try something new today.  Since I have been seeing people enjoying the BLK 513 yoghurt, I will give it a try.  It does taste good; but for me, it is not something I will regularly eat.

BLK 513

Left  home again around 4PM to buy food at Emerald Garden Restaurant for a small handa for my birthday.

Emerald Garden Restaurant

Small feast

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home