Saturday, August 08, 2026

Hawker Chan

Grocery day.

Left really late to go to The Landmark Supermarket to buy groceries.  After paying for our purchases, left Edgar, the driver, to bring them home.

For lunch, went to Hawker Chan at One Ayala.  Then, have the Mass Card delivered to Pangasinan via LBC.  Bought a silicone pouch at SM Makati.  

Went to Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel but was not allowed to.  It was closed for there is an ongoing conference related to exorcism.

Thus, I went to Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel for the anticipated Mass.  On the way, I saw the stray cat that is usually inside the chapel.  I said "Meow! Meow!"  I was surprised that the cat walked me to my seat.  LOL


Joined the community to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet and the Rosary.

Fr. Benny is the presider of the anticipated Mass.

How can we experience God? When can we experience God?

In the First Reading, Elijah heard the tiny whispering sound.  It is the conscience.  Conscience is part of us where God communicates with us.

In the Second Reading, the conscience joined with the Holy Spirit which made Paul speaks the truth to the people.

In the Gospel, Jesus said, "It is I.  Do not be afraid."  Dominus est.

After the Mass, visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel.

Home.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home