Blessing
I would attend the Friday Mass at Sto. Niño de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.
On the way, finished my morning prayers. I was able to join the community to pray the Rosary, Sacred Heard of Jesus prayer, and the Angelus.
The Mass presider is Fr. Marthy.
"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord, mighty God!" Church, the building? Church, the structure? It is meant to look into our bodies and soul?
How have you taken care of your soul?
Culture of consumerism. We often take care of earthly life that we forget we have a soul.
The Readings proclaimed to open our hearts and minds.
In the First Reading, Paul insisted discipline. If we want to be good servants of the Lord, then self-discipline.
After the Mass, I have my religious items including my white gold necklace with the Benedictine Cross and the Miraculous Medal. Fr. Marthy used the blessing used by exorcists priests where exorcism of the items were made first before the blessing. Thanks! 🙏
Visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark. For lunch, ate at Phobac.
Last night, I made a screenshot of the earrings I wanted to buy at Sep Vergara. Went there at their One Ayala branch. It is not available in the store but at their Pampanga branch. I requested if they can bring it to their Makati branch so I can try and probably purchase. It would be two to three weeks. Noted.
Then, home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home