Mama Mary's Birthday
Today is the Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I will be attending the noon Mass at Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.
On the way, I finished my morning prayers. I was able to join the community to pray the Rosary.
The Mass presider is Fr. Karl.
We look to Mama Mary as our mother.
Meaning of her birth:
- Birth has meaning only because we have a mission to play in this world. Our life is not an accident. Our life existence is willed by God. The meaning of Mary's life is upon her saying her "yes", her fiat. She cooperated with the loving plan of God.
- It is the feast of her nativity; but, what we hear is the birth of her Son. If we go to Mary, she leads us to her Son.
- To honor Mary. She is special because she is the mother of Jesus, she is our mother.
After the Mass, they were giving away free snacks. This is to celebrate Mama Mary's birthday.
Then, I visited the Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.
And for lunch, ate at Yakiniku Like! at Glorietta.
A few steps, bought a half loaf of raisin bread at the Baguio Country Club.
Proceeded to my suki to put tempered glass and buy a case for my Samsung Tab A11.
Finally, I went to Uniqlo at SM Makati to buy a green top. There is color theme so that we can identify who are members of the Punto Por Punto Supporters who would be at SMX on Thursday. Bought a green top.
Passed by Mossanti to check for a dangling earrings. Did not find which I liked.
Home.
Labels: Chromebook, Church, food, mall, Mass, prayer, rosary, shopping


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home