Phobac
I would be attending the Friday noon Mass at Sto. Niño de Paz Greenbelt Chapel. Left late with my Tudor Black Bay 54 on my left wrist and my Apple watch on my right.
On the way, I finished my morning prayers. As soon as I arrived at the chapel, the Rosary started. Thus, instead of joining the community to pray the Rosary, prayed the Precious Blood of Jesus chaplet. Also prayed two decades of St. Gertrude chaplet. Joined the community to pray the Sacred Heart of Jesus prayer.
The Mass presider is Fr. Marthy.
Sin destroys. Only love creates.
For a simple person, punishment is what deserves. But in His love, God gives us mercy.
Sin destroy relationships. Sin separates us from the Lord.
When we come to Mass, we seek the Lord who renews us from sin.
Do not waste time indulging in sin. Sin destroys but love creates.
Everyday God gives us another chance, another day to experience God’s presence.
Labels: Chromebook, Church, food, mall, Mass, prayer, rosary


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home