Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Christmas Ballet Concert

Today would be a seminar by Mr. Gil Nartea on Photojournalism for our office's camera club. He allowed video to be taken. I was tasked to take the video for the club's provincial members.

Alas! When I woke up, when I turn to may side (while at bed), the world is spinning. Odd thing is, does not feel the same when I stand up. SMSed my cousin doctor and he advised me to take Serc. He said it's vertigo.

Took them (the medicine) so I can attend the seminar and video.

After the seminar, went to Makati Medical Center to get a referral from Maxicare for the procedure I would be undergoing on Monday. Hope everything turns out fine.


Then, proceeded to Glorietta. Was hoping to watch the Harry Potter movie. Very unlikely. Although most of the cinemas of Glorietta are showing Harry Potter, there were lots of people queueing to watch it.

So, decided to watch "A Christmas Ballet Concert" featuring "Pinoy Christmas" and the "Nutcracker". It is a free show given by Ayala Center for its clientele.

After, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Super Bowl. Ate tofu and fish, the only food I am allowed to eat prior to upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home