Monday, November 15, 2010

Java Training

It is the first day of my five-day Java training at Active Learning. That means, I'll be back in Ortigas. Can't wait what's in store for me.



Good thing, the building where the training will be conducted is just a walk away to the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) Shaw Boulevard Station. I'll be taking the MRT home (was dropped off by Manong in the morning.) It is the first time I'll be going to the Shangri-la Plaza. I can take the MRT by passing through the 5th floor of the said mall. Very convenient.



November 19, 2010, Friday

The training was great. I can now program using Java. Every chapter, we are given hands-on exercises. Based on the other partcipants who already took Java training from other training institutions, they finally learned how to program because of this course. That's a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home