Saturday, October 17, 2015

Crimson Peak

Typhoon Lando would not deter me on my weekend movie.  LOL.  Also got a mango torte from Cuerva Bakeshop as a gift.

Since I have a coupon from using my BPI Amore, claimed my free movie ticket for Crimson Peak.  Bought my lunch at Burger King where I would have it inside the cinema.


An aspiring author fell in love with a seductive stranger, married him when her father died, and was brought to his house atop a mountain of blood-red clay.  A gothic romance, horror, thriller.  Like.  The movie is visually beautiful.  It is only after finishing the movie did I realize that the lead actor is Loki of Thor movies.  Hahahaha!

Made reservation for next Sunday at KARADA and attended the anticipated Mass.  Then, we had dinner at Bistro Ravioli.

Since it is raining, had the driver pick me up at The Landmark after doing groceries (including Nana's diapers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home