Saturday, December 28, 2019

Stationery

After having my Avanza gassed-up (PhP2.00 discount per liter), was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Was thinking of watching "Frozen"; but if I do so, I would not be able to attend the anticipated Mass.  Went to Glorietta 4 Cinemas to check which Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) entries were being shown.  Nope.  Will window-shop.

First had lunch at Peppy Olive in Food Choices.  Bought medicines at Mercury Drug.  Paid my electric bill at Bayad Center in The Landmark.  Milk tea at Serenitea, using the gift certificate given by my niece.

Since I have been reading about EMF, was thinking of making a DIY EMF blocker.  Read that aluminium foil can do the trick.  Bought a board at National Bookstore.  I'll wrap it with aluminium foil and put it in my cellphone pouch (between me and the cellphone).  At night, I would put my mobile phones in airplane mode or close them.  Checked also DefenderShield.

Again, bought the Christmas bread loaf at Sans Rival for my anticipated Mass-mates.  They were there.  One was not in last week's Mass because she attended a wedding in the province.  The other, learned that she had a stroke.  She attended today's anticipated Mass in a wheelchair.

For supper, ate at farmers in Food Choices.  When I passed by MBT, learned that it is on sale.  It includes the sandals I have been eyeing when I first saw it in the store.

Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home