Saturday, January 11, 2020

Popeyes

While going home last night, saw Popeyes, a new fast-food joint, with lots of customers queueing.  Note to self:  try it.

And so I did today.  Even on a weekend, there were lots of customers.  Since the place is small, decided to have it to-go.  But since it takes a loooooonnnng time (not sure if it is almost an hour) for my order to come out, I was able to get a vacant table.  Biscuit (with honey) is OK and so is the fries.  For the chicken, not that special.  Although the gravy is better than McDonald's or Jollibee.

Walked to Alishan @ The Alley and bought milk tea.  On the way to Ayala Center, I finished my milk tea.

First store is The Landmark which is on sale.  Bought a Seiko Riviera leather coin purse at 50% off.

Went to Mercury Drug where I bought Orocare.

Window-shopped before the anticipated Mass I would be attending.  Because of the very late lunch, I am not able to watch a movie.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, supper at faremery in Food Choices. bought J-hook at Ace Hardware in SM Makati, and groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home