Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last Day Of Year 2019

Edgar the driver will pick me up around 9AM, thinking that the mall will be open by 10AM.  Wrong!

With him is his son Luis.  Unfortunately, the tablet he (Edgar) requested that I buy for him at Lazada during the 12-12 promo has been cancelled.  It is their gift to Luis.  The payment was refunded to my Lazada wallet.  I again looked for a replacement.  I lack PhP77.00 to complete the payment.  Thus, first stop is at 7-Eleven to top-up my wallet.  Connection is not good.  We even reached the 7-Eleven near our house in Pasay to have it topped-up.

Next is at The Landmark Food Center where I bought round cakes (with “Happy 2020!” written for me and for Edgar) at Goldilocks.  Also bought puto and polvoron.  All are round-shaped.

Supposedly, we will be going to Baskin & Robbins to buy World Class Chocolate ice cream which is at 31% discount but Glorietta is still closed.  The mall opens at 11AM.  Walked around it and proceeded to SM Supermarket to buy a basket of thirteen (13) fruits.  Walked back to The Landmark, leaving our purchases in the car.

We had our lunch at The Landmark Food Center.  While waiting for the food, went to the department store to buy a yellow (or pink) blouse for Lyn.  She’s born in the year of the Rat and, supposedly, her lucky colors are yellow and pink.  Mine’s bright yellow, light blue or peach.

After lunch, went to Dora to give my simple gift.  Already bought several chocolates which I plan to give to the staff maintaining the mall’s restrooms.  Obviously, I am a frequent user.  Hehe!

Bought the ice cream and asked Edgar and Luis to wait for it while I distribute my gifts.

With the ice cream, went home.  Edgar will be back around 3PM to pick-up the food I ordered for our  media noche .

Around 3PM, we are on our way to Emerald Garden Restaurant.  I already placed my order days ahead.  Our food is Yang Chow fried rice, crispy fried chicken, sweet and sour pork, birthday noodles, crab fooyong. As soon as we arrived, my order is already packed! #ThumbsUp They also suggested their new food:  Emerald pie.  Bought it, of course.  I also ordered sweet and sour pork, and crab fooyong for Edgar and his family.


Happy 2020!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home