Saturday, January 04, 2020

First Mall Day Of The Year

Walked my way to Ayala Center via Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  But stopped first at Tito Pak's for my lunch.

The mall (and the department store's) linked to it are on SALE!!!

Yesterday, before going straight home, passed by Glorietta 5 to bring my backpack at Pacsafe Flagship Store to have it repaired.  Today, I am using my Pacsafe convertible crossbody bag.  But considering my knick knacks, feel sorry for my bag.  So decided to look around.

Went to Urbanize at Glorietta 3.  They carry Pacsafe and other brands.  Was planning to have another backpack while my other one is being repaired.  My criteria: anti-theft, external pocket for umbrella/ water bottle, lightweight.  The other small to medium-sized Packsafe backpacks do not have external pocket except for the backpack similar to my niece's.  Nope.  Will have to look for another.


At Glorietta 4 Cinemas, checked what movies to watch.  I was late for 20 minutes for the movie I wanted to watch.  No movie this weekend.

Had my milk tea fix at Serenitea (since I changed bags, I forgot to bring the voucher given to me by my niece).

The Landmark, True Value, and SM Makati is on sale (aside from some stores at Glorietta mall).  Went back to The Landmark where I was able to buy a Travelon backpack at 20% off.  Went to the mall's food center to swap my bags.  Then I have my old bag with some of my purchases left in the package counter.  Hehe!

The permanent content of my bags (whether it is being used or in storage) is my emergency fund, rosary, ballpen and umbrella.  Already put in the emergency money and rosary in my new backpack.  Went to National Bookstore to buy a Parker ballpen with my name engraved on it.  Bought small automatic umbrella at Esprit (the backpack only has one external pocket which I will be using for my water bottle; thus, the umbrella has to be small).

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark.  We had dinner at Phobac.  Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home, after passing by Petron to have my Honda HR-V filled-up with gas since it is PhP2.00 off per liter on weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home