Monday, December 30, 2019

Vertigo

Woke up with the room spinning.  Uh-oh!  Vertigo.  Since I do not have a stock of Serc with me, my niece called up Edgar the driver to buy two (2) Serc 8mg on his way here.

Unlike before that after taking the medicine, 30 minutes after, I would be OK.  This time, it is longer. Was planning of going to the mall.  Decided instead to go to Makati Medical Center.  My dry cough and colds is already more than a week, too.  Was afraid the problem is with my heart.

First went to Maxicare, but it is close.  Thus, went to the hospital's emergency room (ER) instead.  There were lots of patients.  Since I have no one with me, I cannot leave the ER to buy food.  When The doctor finally checked me, she asked to perform the following tests:  CBC, ECG and X-Ray.

The doctor said it was viral (thus, no need for antibiotics).  The tests are normal.  But she advised that I go to a cardiologist because my heart has enlarged.  She gave me medicines.  Bought them at the hospital's pharmacy before leaving.  Left around 6PM (I was in the hospital around 10:30AM).

Stopped by The Landmark Supermarket to buy chocolates I plan to give to the janitor/janitress even Manong of Lydia's Lechon.  Bought a Pacsafe wallet which I plan to use with the DefenderShield hip pack once it arrives.

Went to Cash & Carry to buy lechon and dinuguan, and give my gift to Manong of Lydia's Lechon.  The lechon is out of stock!  Still bought the dinuguan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home