Saturday, January 18, 2020

N95 mask

Will not be watching a movie.  Plan to look for an N95 mask (this was recommended by the Department of Health) because of the event last Sunday, that is, Taal volcano spewed ashes.  The ash fall (though light compared to the places near the volcano) reached my condo.  We did not even turn on the air-conditioner that night.

Purchase of face masks (even surgical masks) are flying off the shelves that it is hard to purchase one.

Walked my way to Ayala Center via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway, stopping at Tito Pak’s for lunch.

Went to Ace Hardware at Greenbelt 1 via Greenbelt 5.  On the way, stopped at Typo where I bought pouches for my ionbox and ionfan I bought in Amazon—wanted them properly arranged in my bag when I bring them.  Been being paranoid about EMF lately that I have been purchasing items in Amazon to block EMF.  Also bought a device that will monitor air quality (because of the ashfall)—still to arrive.  Back to my planned purchase, the N95 is not available in Ace Hardware.

Went to Mercury Drug at Glorietta 3 where I was able to buy surgical masks.  According to DOH, if you do not have N95, you can use surgical masks but put two sheets of tissue as additional filter.

Next stop is at True Value in Glorietta 1.  The store is on sale!  N95 mask is also not available; but, was able to buy a shoe tree.  I am going to use it in my recently bought Dr. Kong (office) shoes.

Went to Ace Hardware in SM Makati.  N95 is also out of stock.

Proceeded to the hardware section of The Landmark.  N95 mask is also not available.  Bought a super glue instead.  Hehehe!

Left my purchases at the store’s package counter and went to Mary Mother of Hope Chapel for the anticipated Mass.  We had dinner at Food Choices in Glorietta 4.  Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home, stopping by Pet Express (for the dogs’ treat), SM Hypermart (for liquid/ hand soap), Petron (to gas up my Honda HR-V to enjoy the PhP2.00 off per liter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home