Friday, October 09, 2020

My Day

Will be leaving my "nest" for now.  Already arranged with Edgar, the driver, where we would be going for the day.

Supposedly, we should start by going to Sto. Nino de Paz Community Chapel (a.k.a. Greenbelt Chapel) by thanking Him for all the blessings and grace He has showered to me and my family.  But, received an SMS informing me that the item I ordered online has arrived, so passed by the office first to pick it up.


According to the guard, the chapel opens at 11AM.  Still, went and thanked Him.

I will be buying lunch for my staff and drop it off at the office.  Walked my way to Glorietta.


Have to pass by The Landmark on my way to Glorietta.  But, bought a timer first at the store before proceeding.

Glorietta is already decorated with Christmas decors.  How festive!

I am the first customer of the "targetted" restaurant, El Pollo Loco.  Hehe!  It recently opened here in my favorite mall.  Whenever I go to SM Megamall, I make it a point to eat there (during the pandemic, buy food to-go).  Their SM Mall Asia branch has closed down--too bad.  But much happier that it is now at Glorietta.

Bought food to-go and dropped them at my office.

Next stop will be our food at home.  Decided to go to Emerald Garden Restaurant (although I have heard rumors that it has closed due to COVID-19 pandemic).  This is where my Lola and my Nanay celebrate their grand birthday party.  I often buy my birthday and New Year's Eve food here, too.  Thier waiters, receptionist, cashier, etc. are the same people who served us for years.  Something good which can be said about the restaurant's owners.  And true, enough, the restaurant has closed.  I feel sorry for the owners and their employees.  Am sure it is very hard for them to part ways.

So, went to The Aristocrat instead to buy the food.

Then, proceeded home.

Received a birthday cake from Dulcis Cake House from my cousin and Tiger Sugar Ice Cream Bar from my nephew.  😊


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home