Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wake

My nephew informed us that the father of one of our tenants died.  I decided to go today.  My nephew will be going to the wake tomorrow.

Left around 10:30 AM to go to The Landmark to buy a Mass card at Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel.

Would eat lunch at Glorietta before proceeding to St. Peter's Funeral Chapels in Quezon Avenue.

Went to McDonald's thinking of eating fillet-of-fish.  This food is not being served by this branch.  Thus, proceeded to Kenny Rogers instead to eat.

After, proceeded to the wake.

Going back home, I passed by Pet Express at SM Hypermarket hoping to buy the probiotics for Theo, the dog.  The previous one I bought for Theo is not available in this branch--it is available in their SM Makati branch.  Also went the Cash and Carry Mall where I bought pastries at Goldilocks and ice cream at Dairy Queen.

Home.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home