Saturday, October 24, 2015

JBL Clip+

Walked my way to Ayala Center.  Took me 12:34min/km pace for a 1.4km walk.  I wanted to watch either Goosebumps or The Last Witch Hunter.  These movies were longer than usual that if I watch the movie, I might miss the anticipated Mass.  So, no movie for now.

Hoping to claim my free meal from BPI Amore at Italianni's but there were many customers and I would have to wait for a table.  So, it is Bistro Ravioli for me.

Wanted to buy a bluetooth speaker with built-in microphone.  With a touch of a button in the speaker, it can answer a phone call.  Surfed the internet and I was eyeing for the JBL Clip+.  Bought it at Listen Up.

Then... walked.

Passed by The Landmark to buy candles for November 1.  Left my purchases at the package counter. Will pick it up later when the driver arrives.

After the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Luk Yuen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home