Sunday, October 11, 2020

Binge Watching

My usual activities when I take a week long leave during my birthday week is to go the mall, window-shop, eat and watch movies.  With the #COVID-19 pandemic, this is not possible.  But still, took my leave from the office.

Aside from the days I go out to take rapid antigen test, buy food for my birthday, etc., I watch movies and TV series in Netflix.  For 9 days, I have watched the following:

Movies

  • Urban Legend
  • The Binding
  • Vampires vs. the Bronx
  • Hubie Halloween
  • Blumhouse's Fantasy Island
  • Blumhouse's Truth or Dare: Extended Director's Cut
  • The Babysitter
Series

  • Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
  • Bring It On, Ghost
  • Nightmare High
  • The Worst Witch
  • Mystic Whispers
  • Wizards:  Tales of Arcadia
  • The Haunting of Bly Manor
  • Trollhunters:  Tales of Arcadia
  • Carmen Sandiego
  • Signs
Interactive

  • Carmen Sandiego:  To Steal or Not to Steal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home