Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Ergonomics

 Watched a video on YouTube regarding ergonomics and decided to set-up my desk at the office given I spend many hours there.  Been walking for five minutes every hour (reminded by my Garmin activity tracker).  Maybe it's about time to be healthy even when not walking?  Hehehe!

For my seat, I bought a Mates memory foam aerowedge to sit on so it can increase my height.  The chair is set at its highest, my arms are now L-shaped and so are my legs.

For my office PC desktop, bought a monitor riser so that the top of the monitor is on level with my forehead.  Have set it up to be an arm's length away.  I have a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

For my personal laptop, I have a laptop stand, Logitech bluetooth mouse and Ajazz bluetooth mechanical keyboard.  I luv the mechanical keyboard as you hear the sound of clickity clack as you type.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home