Friday, October 16, 2020

Headache, Nausea

 Have been experiencing headache (headband area) for two or three days, the next day after the first sign of headache, feels squishy in my stomach.  Thus, the first thing this morning, sent a message to my doctor's secretary if I can revert the dosage of Euthyrox from 50mcg to 25mcg.  She informed my doctor, who agreed.

Because of these symptoms, been searching the internet if it is related to COVID019, tension (for the headache which also can also cause nausea) or the medicine itself.  

It's worrying if it is the first (COVID-19).  The second, maybe because enjoyed my one week leave and am back to the grindstone.  But focused first on the last.  I was supposed to take the medicine an hour before breakfast.  Even before I sent the message to my doctor's secretary, already took the 25mcg dose.  The whole day in the office has been fine already, with a slight prick of headache from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home