Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Mechanical Keyboard

I don’t know but I am into mechanical keyboards.  Love hearing the clackity-clack of the keys as I type.  Guess missing the time when we still use the ever reliable typewriter.

I remember that my Nanay had me enroll (with my other cousins) for a typing class one summer.  Because of this, I am able to type fast without looking at the keys.  Also learned “rules” like two spaces after a period, press lever twice for the next paragraph, etc.  In my mind, if you see typewritten pages with two spaces after a period, that person would have attended formal typing classes.  Hehe!

Started with the Ajazz mechanical keyboard.  I paired this with my personal laptop which I use at the office.  Today, I received the Fineday retro mechanical keyboard, which I will be using at home.  I already loved the Ajazz keyboard; but, I loved the Fineday keyboard more.

Now, to find something to type... Perhaps, a novel? 😁

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home