Thursday, October 29, 2020

No Punch Keyboard Tray

Must be because of the #COVID19 pandemic, we spend most of the time on our computers.  Thus, have been focusing on how to improve my computer space.

Already did that in my office.  Cushion to increase seat height and monitor stand to align top of monitor with my forehead.

At home, wanted to have a keyboard tray to put on my wireless keyboard and mouse for my laptop without the need to punch holes on my desk.  Finally, my order arrived today and have set it up as soon as I came from the office.  I ordered same item from another seller and it did not arrive.  Found another seller which sells the same item.  It is a long wait; but boy, I am not disappointed.  Using it now with my Fineday retro mechanical keyboard while typing this. 😆


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home