Friday, October 30, 2020

Very Early Christmas Shopping

Our office requires that we use ten of our fifteen vacation leaves benefit until end of September 2020 else it will be forfeited.  But due to the #COVID19 pandemic, most were not able to take their leaves; thus, it was extended until the end of the year.  I filed my remaining leaves on dates near the holidays.  And today is one of it.

Decided to do my early Christmas shopping and charge my purchases.  It will be at my favorite mall, Glorietta.  It is already decked with Christmas decors.  It is best I already ticked-off some on my list.  I don't think I would be able to do my usual shopping.  I would be buying a birthday gift and several Christmas gifts.


First stop is Kamiseta.  Some of their items are on sale.  Was able to buy the birthday gift and Christmas gift for the two in my list.  Passed by the kiosk of Tribu, which is also on sale.  Bought some items.

Went to National Bookstore to buy red envelopes to put money gift in (there is no money enclosure card available).

Bought a bottle of hydrogen peroxide for my gargle solution (one part hydrogen peroxide and two parts water) at Mercury Drug.

And then to Bench for more Christmas gifts.  Was able to tick-off five more on my list.


Armed with my purchases, left the mall.  Although I still find shopping enjoyable (retail therapy?), it is not that enjoyable anymore due to the virus.  With fear of catching the #coronavirus one has to have already their list ready, identified the stores they will shop, go in, buy and leave.  My shopping only took about an hour.  Usually spend the whole day at the mall, browse items, eat and watch a movie in between my shopping.

We passed by StorageMart to store some more items, and to SM Hypermarket to buy turon before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home