Friday, September 25, 2026

Ordered Earrings

 Left around 11 AM to attend the Friday noon Mass at Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.

Good thing, although I am not late to join the community to pray the Rosary.  I was able to join the community to pray the Rosary, the Sacred Heart of Jesus chaplet, and the Angelus.

The Mass presider is Fr. Fredrick.

We can only know a person through relationships, time and shared experiences.

Jesus:  Who am I to you?

Knowing about Jesus is different from knowing Jesus personally.

The question to ask, who is Jesus to me?

After the Mass, visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.

Earlier, I asked the staff of Sep Vergara Fine Jewelry at One Ayala to send the earrings I am interested in which I saw from their website.  It was available in their Pampanga branch.  They have it sent to their Makati branch. Tried it and bought it.  LOL

Sep Vergara diamond earrings


For lunch, went to Moshi Gran Cafe.

My niece is done with their business and called me.  Told her to meet me at The Landmark's Mercury Drug.

While waiting for Edgar, the driver, to pick us up, saw new restaurants which opened at Glorietta.  Checked with my niece the Mala Malatang.  She explained to me that it is a hotpot and known for its rich tomato hot base.  She said that next time, we will eat there.

I told her that there is another one which opened at Glorietta 4 and always has a long queue whenever I pass by.  When we went to Jack In The Donuts, there was no queue.  Bought three donuts, two for me and one for my niece.  LOL

Dropped my niece at her condo before proceeding home.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home