Anticipated Mass
Left a bit late to attend the 4:30 PM anticipated Mass at the Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel. I know I wouldn't be able to join the community to pray the Rosary. I also know I would not be able to seat at my favorite seat of the chapel. Next time, I should be sure to leave on my usual time.
When I arrived, the community is already praying the Hail, Holy Queen portion of the Rosary.
The anticipated Mass presider is Fr. Benny.
In last week's Gospel, those who repent at any time will receive God's mercy.
"Is My ways unfair or is it your ways?" When you are good who turned bad, why blame God? Instead, go back and repent.
Though not mentioned, the third son in the parable is the one who said "yes" and followed the will of the Father, which is Jesus.
While the Mass is ongoing, I saw a senior lady being hugged by another female. The senior lady seems not to move, while the other lady looks like she is crying. Eventually, a Rescue arrived. Hope she is OK.
After, I visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.
And for food-to-go, I went to Kaya at Glorietta. Since preparing the food would take some time, left and will pick it up.
Went to SM Makati to remind them about the certificate of the diamond earrings I bought there.
Back to Kaya, picked-up the food and left it to Edgar, the driver.
Went to Tiger Sugar for milk tea to-go.
Home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home